Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Procrastination.......Do you suffer from it?!?!?!

"Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the "someday I'll" philosophy." ~ Denis Waitley

I love this Quote......Procrastination can hurt/hinder so many people. If you have not picked up the following book yet, and you are a procrastinator.......DO IT NOW!!! It is "The Procrastinator's Handbook" by Rita Emmett

I will add, I can't help but laugh when it comes to a post on this subject and someone is telling you do something....your thought may very well be "I will do it tomorrow, or next week." Let me tell you, THAT very thought is why you need to read this book!!!

No comments: