Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is it a "Dream" to work from home?

Is it a dream, or possibly your dream to work from home? I had always had that dream.....work from home, stay home with my children, ME raise them (and not someone else).

I know this is a dream for many people. Even if you are working outside the home now, because you HAVE to, that is okay. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

When I first starting working from home, I was married, we were both working FT outside the house making decent incomes......But I was pregnant, and I ALWAYS had that dream of being at home. I knew we couldn't do it on my husbands income alone so I started looking.....

A VERY LONG story short, I found something I could do from home. I was still working outside the house but starting building my business with Internet CeoMoms While I worked FT outside the house I built my home based business and was so excited for what it would do for our family.

Unfortunately (then) I became separated before my son was born, and am so thankful I found our team and business.

An Even longer story, even more short.....10 1/2 years later.....I have been a work at home mom for my boy. I have been able to stay home with him and have been able to be a part of his school functions and all of his sports activities, which is good, because he is a sports FREAK!!!!

I can't imagine what my life would be like if I had to work outside the home and had to support myself and my son with an income (from outside the home) and worry about being there for all his activities.

You REALLY can Do anything you put your mind to......Knowing there is an avenue you can take and really make your DREAMS a REALITY is AMAZING!!!!!

You can get the details NOW by going by clicking HERE!

No comments: